With speeds of up to 300 boards per minute, the Ecoustic Grader is the world's fastest high-yield MSR Acoustic Grader.
It’s robust and reliable, sorts lumber for stiffness and density, and is capable of assessing sawn or planed, green or dry condition.
Best of all, it provides a faster ROI than traditional grading machines, and performance is guaranteed.
Why more than 40 customers use the Ecoustic Grader
- MSR Lumber Grading, ALSC and COFI approved
- MSG and SG Grading, AS/NZS approved
- Determines both the MoE stiffness and density of lumber
- Speeds of up to 300 boards/min
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Accurate and robust with just one single moving part
- Planermill and sawmill transverse application
- Standalone or integrated with your grading system
- Calibre Equipment’s Optiwise add-on to maximise your grade recovery